Some examples from our portfolio
- Microclimate / physiological function of orthoses and bandages according to AiF 11283
- Function of foot bandages according to DIN SPEC 13257*
- Wearing tests / mechanical irritation on human skin
- Wash-out / residues of biological components (e.g. coatings, active substances) by means of radioactive labelling and LSC
- Antimicrobial efficacy according to DIN EN ISO 20743 / ISO 22196, antiviral activity according to test principle of ISO 18184 / ISO 21702
- Hygiene monitoring /microbiological environmental testing, e.g. in the production environment
- Population of microorganisms (bioburden) according to DIN EN ISO 11737-1
- Reprocessing in standardised washing procedures according to DIN EN ISO 6330 (household laundry) and DIN EN ISO 15797 (industrial laundry) or individually according to manufacturer's specifications
Is your product or your question not listed here? Simply contact us. We are also happy to develop individual test set-ups for testing your product.
*DIN SPEC 13257
The new DIN SPEC 13257 specifies requirements for foot dressings in medical foot treatment for single use and defines corresponding test procedures for their compliance in a 16-page paper. The DIN SPEC was developed in workshops according to the so-called PAS method by the company Pedilay Care GmbH. To achieve this, the young company brought Hohenstein on board as textile experts. The product standard is used in both the medical and nursing context of the health care system.